Applications for postdoctoral admission can be sent to PPGEP at any time of the year, according to the RESOLUTION No. 036/CUn/2013.
Please address your application to the Program’s Coordinator and include the following documents:
- Application Form;
- Certified copy of ID;
- Certified copy of the Doctoral Diploma (front and back). Doctoral degrees awarded abroad must present a Brazilian consular authentication, except in cases supported by specific diplomatic agreements;
- Letter of acceptance by the supervising faculty member linked to the PPGEP, in which the exact start and end date of the postdoctoral period is stated(it cannot exceed 12 months);
- Curriculum vitae generated on the LATTES platform;
- Work plan (maximum 20 pages) outlining the schedule of activities;
- Statement that you will have full time and exclusive dedication to the activities to be developed during the postdoctoral period;
- Statement of financial capacity to pay personal expenses and fund the research project activities, or proof of grant, if you have one;
- If employed: statement from the employer authorizing your leave from work to carry out postdoctoral research; and
- If not employed: a signed copy of the Volunteer Service Agreement.